ExtrHAL, formerly ExtractionHAL, is a tool developped by Philippe Gambette.
It enables to extract lists of publications from HAL.
HALtools is developped by the INRIA laboratory.
It enable to create different lists of publications to be displayed on your website, automatically updated.
- Access to HALtools
- Tutorial - coming soon - in French only
- CSS file (as mentioned in the tutorial) - coming soon
X2HAL is developped by the INRIA laboratory.
It enables to import groups of records in HAL.
- Access to X2HAL
- Documentation (in French)
HTML/CSS tutorial - in French
Design your portal/collection
- Pdf-version tutorial (last update : 5 july 2019)
- Workshop presentation (CasuHAL 2019 workshop)
- HTML et CSS tags : memo
Note : remarks and suggestions are appreciated. Please let me know your opinion : amandine.lustrement[at]centralesupelec.fr
- Result (objective) : image
- Exercise to download (HTML only if needed) : HTML frame / empty CSS - right click > save as
- Useful elements for the exercise : texts et links
- Correction (possibility amongst many others !) : HTML final / CSS final - right click > save as